Sunday’s at the Vineyard Centre
May 15 @ 10:30 am - 11:45 am| Free
Join us from 10:30am at the Vineyard Centre or online.
If you are coming to visit us at the Vineyard Centre we do ask that you help us to keep everyone safe by following just a few simple precautions:
- We ask you to still consider wearing a face mask to help others feel safe in the company of each other.
- Wash your hands often or use a hand sanitiser.
- Think about keeping a safe distance to help reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
- When inside minimise time spent with others to limit the risk of spread.
- If possible and weather permits have conversations outside in the fresh air.
If you find you have a sore throat or cough, please err on the side of caution and take a lateral flow test before coming along.
- Currently, there will be no social-distanced seating. Chairs will be positioned in rows (as they were before lockdown), but if you prefer to have some space around you, you may consider putting a coat or bag on the chairs on either side of you as a sign to others.
- And yay! No more booking seats online. You can just come and be spontaneous!
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday morning at the Vineyard Centre.